Ad2 Tucson is an organization made up of like-minded individuals and professionals ages 21 to 32 interested in the fields of advertising, marketing and communications.
Ad2 was formed over 50 years ago with Tucson launching its own chapter in 2005. Nationally and locally, Ad2 strives to offer up-and-comers with a host of invaluable professional resources. Events range from recreational to educational, so be sure to check us out!
We are committed to providing the following:
- Networking events with professionals to promote career opportunities.
- Professional development through industry related educational programs.
- A social outlet and an open forum for our members.
- Community involvement through public service projects.
- Leadership skills through active club participation.
- Promoting industry ethics and professionalism.
Thank you to all who applied for our 2013 Public Service Campaign! We have selected PACC Partners as our recipient and are working hard with our Public Service Committee to achieve their goals.
Click here for info and how to apply for 2014!